Friday 26 March 2021

Boats

 

We are making boats we are going to race them on water. to keep it from sinking I am going to put some plastic on the bottom of the boat and hope that it does not sink. I think mine might sink but we will see what happens.  I hope this will work the sail might fall. But lets hope not. I will build on the design over time but this is what I have so far. The base of the boat will be made out of cardboard and plastic the plastic is so the cardboard will not turn all soggy and sink. The sail will be made out of cardboard and plastic as well. I will have a skewer to hold the sail. And the little keels  will be so the boat can float better.

1 comment:

  1. You have a simple design but have been able to explain it well. I like that you can explain why you need plastic to cover the cardboard, in order to prevent the cardboard from getting soggy and soaking. What type of plastic will you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.